KONTAKTHar du frågor?Fråga oss
3D INDUCKTORERDe orginala 3d printade spolarnaBeställ dem enkelt här
MULTIMEDIAMer information?Dokument- nedladdning
Welding is the process of joining two metals where the base material is elevated to a high temperature to exceed its melting point and in which, using its liquid state, are mixed to form a union of the fusion of all parties involved including a filler material if exists.
There are different forms of heating for welding, such as flame, contact at low or high frequency, TIG, MIG or MAG, and induction. However, all welding processes operate in very similar ways.
Given the characteristics of continuous process in tube production, induction welding presents a number of advantages over the other techniques already mentioned.
Induction heating advantages:
- Energy saving
- No physical contact and less maintenance.
- Minimizes the time of heating. Therefore it reduce oxidation and decrease production time.
- Easier cleaning processes afterwards
- Reduces the heat affected area
- Reduced risk causing a more pleasant work environment than conventional methods.
- Possibility to automate welding processes which leads to an easier implementing and repetitive process.
A related industry to this process is tube and pipe.