Depending on the customer process, the installed system on its premises is composed from a basic power supply system up to a complex system including a handling machine integrated in a fully automatic production line.
The main installation characteristics will be determined by the following parameters:
- Type of application
- Production rate (parts/hour)
- Part type and range
- Technical part requirements
- Handling system: automatic or manual
- Integration with other processes
- Any other customer requirement is considered for the solution design.
The induction heating installation will be composed of a combination of the following systems:
- Power Supply System
- Generator to transform the main supply in an appropriate current for the application.
- Heating Station to couple the electrical characteristics of the inductor to the generator (capacitor bank, transformer and output plates)
- Inductor that transmits the energy to the part in order to produce its heating
- Handling Machine that handles the part to position it to the inductor
- Cooling Systems for the electrical components and for heat treating applications
- Control System to manage the whole process.
- Controlled Atmosphere, optionally
In addition to the customized solution design, GH Group offers proven standard base installations for different applications like: forging, heat treating, melting, epoxy bonding, heat staking and high vacuum heating.
Ask GH Group for Standard Base Installations.