CONTACTDo you have any question?Do you have any question?
3D INDUCTORSThe original 3d printed coils.Order them easily here.
MULTIMEDIAMore information?Documentation Download
GH Induction designs and manufactures both standard and customized machines depending on the customer process.
Any induction system on its premises is composed from a basic power supply system up to a complex system including a handling machine integrated in a fully automatic production line.
The main installation characteristics will be determined by the following parameters:
- Type of application
- Production rate (parts/hour)
- Part type and range
- Technical part requirements
- Handling system: automatic or manual
- Integration with other processes
- Any other customer requirement is considered for the solution design.
In addition to the customized solution design, GH Group offers proven standard base installations for different applications like: forging, heat treating, melting, epoxy bonding, heat staking and high vacuum heating.
TVK family, compact, modular and high-quality affordable machines
This machine family is designed for and easy-integration of induction heat treatment in customer facilities allowing two processes in the same machine. The scope covers from basic functionalities up to more high productivity and smart ones.
TVK family is composed of different series depending on the dimensions and weight of the parts; and number or heating processes to perform in the machine.
- TVK-S and TVK-SD. For small parts treatment which require up to 100 kW. The maximum part dimensions are 1000 mm processing length and <25kg weight. TVK-SD, Double heating station, allows a second process in the same machine, p.e., hardening and tempering.
- TVK-M and TVK-MD. Form medium parts treatment with require up to 200 kW. The maximum part dimensions are 1000 mm processing length and <50kg weight.
Would you like to see the VIDEO? Click here
For more information, contact to email@example.com.
In case of customized machines, according to the customer requirements the solution will be composed of a combination of the following systems:
- Power Supply System
- Generator to transform the main supply in an appropriate current for the application.
- Heating Station to couple the electrical characteristics of the inductor to the generator (capacitor bank, transformer and output plates)
- Inductor that transmits the energy to the part in order to produce its heating
- Handling Machine that handles the part to position it to the inductor
- Cooling Systems for the electrical components and for heat treating applications
- Control System to manage the whole process.
- Controlled Atmosphere, optionally