- TAGS3DPCoil aero anniversary appointment automotive award bonding brazil cable china China Trade Show automotive Conference congress EMO Europe forging france gearbox germany GH hardening heat treatment india induction industry innovation innovation seafood spain energy efficiency GHG manufacturing octg pre-heating preheater ring parts rotative inductor service show SiC slovakia Spain tenaris Trade Show tube tvk usa webinar wire
TUBE Düsseldorf 2014
7th – 11sth April 2014
Pipes – Production and processing trade show
GH Induction is going to be in this event as one of the most experienced companies in induction heating in Hall 6 stand 6G45 through their companies: GH-Induction Deutschland and GH Electrotermia S.A. (Spain).
At Tube 2014 in Düsseldorf, the most important exhibition worldwide, no less than the future of the tube industry awaits over 34,500 international trade visitors and almost 1200 exhibitors. On a growing area with increasingly attractive trade fair stands, decision makers gather information on future-oriented trends concerning machinery and plant for the manufacturing and processing of tubes, forming and bending technology, tube trade and accessories as well as profile technology. Special focal point at Tube 2014: Plastic tubes and a further topic: OCTG technology , with innovative solutions for hostile environment.
GH Induction provides solutions to leader companies in OCTG industry for stress relieving for connections, heating of sucker rods, tube heat treatment, etc.
In the Tube catalogue, GH appear in the following product sections:
- High-frequency welding equipment
- Induction welding equipment
- Partial heating systems (including weld seams, edges)
- Induction annealing furnaces
- Heat treatment/Process and equipment
- Hardening, annealing, tempering
- Surface- and heat treatment equipment
Our competent personnel will be pleased to welcome you and to give you their expert advice. If you prefer send us information in advance to talk about your project during the show, please, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More news [+]