KONTAKTHar du frågor?Fråga oss
TEKNISK SERVICEBehöver du hjälp med din utrustning?Fråga vår kundservice
MULTIMEDIAMer information?Dokument- nedladdning
GH induction generators
GH induction generators
Transithermic at the heart of industry
The sectors benefiting from induction technology are very diverse. In order to cover to give solutions to this wide scope, GH Group offers generators ranging from 500 Hz to 450 kHz and from 2.5 kW to 2400 kW.
Transithermic generators are based on GH technology using IGBT and MOS transistors with series, parallel and hybrid configurations.
Types of generator:
- SM and PM: low and medium frequency (<150 kHz) up to 2400 kW
- SH and PH: high frequency (<450 kHz) up to 800 kW.
- DIGIMAC manual and portable solution with hand terminal to be used by an operator.
- Hybrid solutions (LLC): 50kHz>frequency<150kHz
For some industries optimised systems have been developed, such as welding for the pipe industry, bonding in the automotive industry, pre- and post- heating in power cable, etc.
Control and management systems
For supervision of generator operation and quality control of the process by monitoring the energy consumed. Advanced performance management such as programs and heating profiles, historical alarms record for troubleshooting, power curves in real time, etc.
DeviceNet, Profibus, Interbus, Ethernet, ProfiNet. GH Group develops other proprietary protocols to order.
GH Transithermic advantages
Long-term Operating Guarantee
- Experience. There are generators over twenty years old operating on the market.
- Process of design, manufacture and quality control. Prior to marketing the operation and compliance of the strictest quality standards and safety regulations are ensured.
Operation and maintenance savings
- Energy efficiency up to 95%
- Modularity and standardisation. The design of Transithermic® generators with modular elements and standard components improves maintenance, making easier the spare and repair management
- Control and monitoring. Local control systems and communication interfaces for remote supervision integrated in higher management systems enable preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Response time of the technical service. The response time in any kind of trouble is very short thanks to the international and local technical service.