GH Induction Atmospheres is part of the worldwide GH Group. The GH Group is one of the largest most experienced induction heating companies in the world with headquarters based in Valencia, Spain, and affiliated Companies in Germany, France, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, India, and China.
To market our turnkey heating systems, we have developed strong working relationships with Fortune 500 customers in the automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
- Prospect and drive business in new accounts by identifying and qualifying opportunities. Initiate, develop and close sales orders from new and existing customers.
- Develop an opportunity plan that is actionable and provides a clear strategy for all of GHIA’s products and services to the customers or prospects within a portfolio of targeted accounts.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets set by company via various methods including:
- Call on existing and potential customers to sell equipment to by phone, electronically, and in person. Create leads through the use of various web-based inquiries, trade shows, and cold-calls.
- Create and expand direct executive relationships while also positioning other members of the GHIA account team to build relationships with other contacts in the account.
- Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of GHIA technology and services supported by business case development, references, and ROI. Assist customer in achieving lower operating costs by recommending appropriate service product options.
- Build relationships with key decision makers and promote all available products offered by GHIA.
- Track customer purchase histories and trends to stay on top of opportunities and prevent competitor inroads.
- Develop a territory-wide strategic sales and marketing plan that encompasses all sources of business as well as competitive threats.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns, to assign to product support.
- Report regularly on sales activities.
- Review product manuals and sales literature; stay current with industry relevant innovations and business practices.
- Remain current on priority business needs within existing customer accounts.
- Supervise Customer Support
- Work internally cross functionally with other departments to optimize customer experience.
- Answer customer calls during and after normal business hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in business and trade events; maintain membership in trade organizations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Accomplishes Sales Department human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing jobcontributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; recommending and improving sales compensation programs; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Assists with the development and implementation of the Company’s Sales and Marketing Strategy;
- Meets Sales Department financial objectives by working with team to develop sales objectives and quotas; projecting expected salesvolume and profit for existing and new products; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; approving expenses accounts;
- Maintains quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organizational standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Five or more years of enterprise sales experience providing technical industrial solutions to businesses.
- Experience in selling heavy equipment/manufacturing industries.
- Demonstrated ability to: manage the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account; think strategically and divergently while acting independently to successfully manage and achieve short-term goals; quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs, which result in the expansion of GHIA’s market share.
- Knowledge of corporate decision-making; and procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits: competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Location: Rochester ny
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.