- TAGSaero anniversary appointment automotive award bonding brazil cable china China Trade Show automotive Conference congress EMO Europe forging france gearbox germany GH hardening heat treatment india induction industry innovation innovation seafood spain energy efficiency GHG manufacturing octg pre-heating preheater ring parts rotative inductor show SiC slovakia Spain tenaris Trade Show troester tube tvk usa volkswagen web wire
MACHTOOL, Poland 5A-37
9th-12th June 2015
Poznań – Poland
This year GH Induction is participating in polish Fair – Mach Tool. We will present our new product – TVK- S350, from the family of compact vertical induction machines TVK. This new compact solution is designed to perform hardening, tempering, brazing or any induction heating process you may have in need. TVK –S350 will be available for you during the whole fair; you will be able to see how it looks inside and outside and how it can be adapted to the process you are interested in.
Every year many exhibitors come to show their new products, hear about the news and share their passion and experience with others. It is a great opportunity for everyone to find out more about the innovative solutions in heating industry. It is a grand scale exhibition with 9 pavilions, over 16,700 visitors from 23 countries.
You can expect many prestigious thematic conferences, practical workshops and live demonstration of how the machines are working.
The exhibition is unique because of the comprehensive range of topics that cover the following issues:
• Machine tools for machining of metals
• Machines for cold working
• Machines and devices for hot working
• Rolling mill practice
• Workshop and laboratory measuring devices
• Assembly machines and devices
• Industrial manipulators and robots
• Units and elements for drive transfer in machines
• Device and materials for rapid technologies
• Other specialist machines and devices
• Cooling and lubricant substances
We will be waiting for you in Pavilion 5a, stand 37. Come and see where TVK could be applied and how can you benefit from advanced induction technology. Our representatives will provide you with all necessary information and answer any questions that you have. We speak Polish, English, Spanish and Russian.
More news [+]