The automotive industry is comprised of a number of varied economic activities. In just over 100 years these activities have achieved a high degree of both social and economic importance worldwide.
Many automotive components require specialized thermal treatment processes. Therefore, the automotive industry has increased its need for faster, more efficient heating technologies and lean management driven designs to maximize the production process.
Induction is a well-known application in the automotive industry. The vehicles contain a large number of components using heat treatment, such as parts for assemblies, bearings, brakes, drive trains, gears, joints and axles.
As a leader in this sector, GH Group works closely with most of the quality brands, well known around the world. Our scope of work covers not only providing equipment and machinery, but also the development of integral solutions custom designed to meet the needs of our clients.
Standard Base Installations catalogues
- Brazing of tips of batteries
- Thread annealing
- Heating for assembly/disassembly
- Heating for shrink fitting
- Car body component bonding
- Heat treatment of steering parts (ball joint, pinions, racks)
- Heat treatment of engine block parts (crankshafts, camshafts, valves, starting rings)
- Heat treatment of gearbox (gearshift fork, differential case)
- Heat treatment of suspension parts (shock absorber spindles and pistons)
- Heat treatment of transmission parts (shafts, wheel hubs, tulips, fixed outer race)