- TAGS3DPCoil aero anniversary appointment automotive award bonding brazil cable china China Trade Show automotive Conference congress EMO Europe forging france gearbox germany GH hardening heat treatment india induction industry innovation innovation seafood spain energy efficiency GHG manufacturing octg pre-heating preheater ring parts rotative inductor service show SiC slovakia Spain tenaris Trade Show troester tube tvk usa wire
GH India as specialized driveline exhibitor in ASM Pune
24TH & 25TH FEBRUARY, 2016
HOTEL HYATT REGENCY NAGAR ROAD,
GH Induction India Pvt. Ltd. is an specialized exhibitor of indution heat treatment for driveline in the international conference on “Materials and Manufacturing Technology” M&MT 2016 with a focus on automotive power train. It is organized by ASM Pune.
ASM International benefits the materials community by providing scientific, engineering and technical knowledge, education, networking and professional development..
This event is focused on emerging trends and industrial practices at the Synergistic Intersection of materials, manufacturing and design for addressing these challenging requirements for the drive lines of automotive and off-highway vehicles. The conference would be structured around following important themes:
Drive Line, comprising Engine, Transmission and Axle, is the heart of any vehicle and governs its performance. Stringent emission norms in the recent times have significantly enhanced the operating regime of drive lines with higher operating temperatures, higher pressure and higher power density. This has direct implications and challenging requirements on design, materials and manufacturing processes.
- Materials: Synchronising materials and light weighting materials such as: aluminum, magnesium, titanium, AHSS steel, compacted graphite iron, microalloyed and bainitic steels, sintered materials
- Materials : Selection, Standards, Specifications, Gears as per DIN 7
- Materials Modification and Surface Engineering: High temperature and/or low friction coatings, surface modification processes shot peening, jet peening, laser based modifications, Impregnation technology
- Emerging Manufacturing Processes: Additive manufacturing, hollow forming, electrochemical machining, metal injection moulding, near net shape forming and other surface finishing
- Process Equipment – Furnaces: Energy and environment, Fixture, Materials, Instrumentation, Automation, Controls, Vacuum, Induction and high speed processing
- Emerging Methods: Analytics, Modeling, Optimization, ICME
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Failure Analysis
More news [+]