- TAGSaero anniversary appointment automotive award bonding brazil cable china China Trade Show automotive Conference congress EMO Europe forging france gearbox germany GH hardening heat treatment india induction industry innovation innovation seafood spain energy efficiency GHG manufacturing octg pre-heating preheater ring parts rotative inductor show SiC slovakia Spain tenaris Trade Show troester tube tvk usa volkswagen web wire
China - Auto Parts and Service Show - N5-368
June 12th-15th 2012
Shanghai New International Expo Center
The high-profile event for global automotive industry, The 14th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition (Auto Shanghai 2012) is being held at Shanghai New International Expo Center from 12th to 15th June, 2012.
The GH Company, GH Induction Equipment Shanghai is present in the N5-365 booth. GH Induction Shanghai is specialized in induction heating installations for automotive industry with solutions for engine, steering, transmission, suspension, body car and other components The following applications are an example of GH Shanghai capability:
- Heat treatment of: crankshafts, camshafts, valves, starting rings, shock absorber spindles and pistons,shafts, wheel hubs, tulips, fixed outer race, gearshift fork, ball joint, pinions, racks, etc.
- Heating the ends of sucker rods
- Heating for assembly/disassembly
- Brazing of tips of batteries
- Thread annealing
- Heating for shrink fitting
- Car body component bonding
According to the statistics analysis by CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), China automobile market has presented slight growth in 2011 with automobile production and sales rising to over 18 million respectively. In 2011, the production and sales of passenger vehicles were both over 14 million, or to be specific 14,485,300 and 14,472,400 respectively, a year-on-year increase by 4.23% and 5.19%. Both of the growth rates are above the industry level.
The year 2012 is the beginning of the “12th Five-Year-Plan” as well as the start to achieve our new target. The growth of China equipment manufacturing industry is based on the theme of scientific development, to adhere to the path of new industrialization, to implement the strategy of “adjustment & transformation, innovation & upgrading”, to emphasize on fostering strategic emerging industries and to achieve leapfrog development. The State Council has prioritized the new-energy automobile as one of the strategic emerging industries, offering a political support to the development of automotive industry. It can be expected that national and international automotive industry will strive to achieve technological innovation and leapfrog development.
Source and more information: www.autopartschina.org
More news [+]